Saturday, May 19, 2018

Relax... Purrrfect Father's Day Card

Hello crafty friends!  It's Lisa here with you today and I have a super Clean and Simple card to share with you that I think would be perfect to use for this upcoming Father's Day...





To create the front part of my card all I had to do was adhere pattern paper, die cut a circle off the lower right corner and stamp the first part of my sentiment.  Next, I stamped the cute kitty from the On the Bookshelf Stamp set where the opening is and colored it in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I find these markers are some of my favorite for creating the look of thin wisps of fur.  To finish the card I stamped the second part of my sentiment on the inside of the card and tied some twine in a bow at the top.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you get a chance to check out all of the cute sets available at this time in the store!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!