Friday, May 18, 2018

On the Bookshelf - Jeannie (InsideoutJeans)

Hello there! Today, I'm back with another card using the On the Bookshelf stamp set. I'm a sucker for nerdy glasses and since I didn't use the main cat with the adorable Harry Potter-esque glasses, I had to this time.

I wanted to do a pretty simple card, so I decided to create a circular frame of the items in the stamp set. I stamped these out and created a mask for the circle of the items. I used distress inks to color in a blue ombre (Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean, and Peacock Feathers) and colored up the images using alcohol markers.



It's a really simple card, but I think it's pretty cute. The main star is the kitty in the middle. I just love him! I didn't even add a sentiment because I felt like it wasn't needed. I can give this card to any bookworm.



Hope you liked this card. This stamp set is quickly becoming one of my favorites so I hope you love it too!

Until next time!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!