Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Coffeesaurus - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs and this time I made a card with the stampset Coffeesaurus from Gerda Steiner designs.


I stamped the dinosaur and then I coloured him with my Polychromos pencils. After I coloured the image I have fussy cut it. With masking paper and Picked raspberry, Mustard seed and Peacock feathers distress ink I coloured a circle on the front of a white card. Then I stamped the word coffee from the stampset Coffeesaurus from Gerda Steiner designs a couple of times on the circle. I also added a sentiment on the card. I have die-cut a circle frame from white cardstock with the Single stitch line circle frames from My favorite things and then I coloured it with Picked raspberry distress ink. I adhered the frame with foamtape on the card. I used Picked raspberry ink to colour the edges of the card and then I doodled some lines with a black pen. With black paint from the Kuretake gansai tambi set I made a couple of paint splatters on the front of the card. Then I decorated the card with a couple of black hotfix gems.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Coffeesaurus from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks, Kuretake gansai tambi
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Picked raspberry, Mustard seed and Peacock feathers distress ink
DIES: Single stitch line circle frames from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black fineliner, black hotfix

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!