Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Christmas kitties - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and this time I am posting 2 christmas cards. I have used the same images, but because I used different design papers for the cards and coloured the images a bit different. they are not exactly the same.


I stamped a cuple of different images from the stampset Christmas kitties from Gerda Steiner designs. Then I coloured the images with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have coloured the ornaments and the trim of the christmas hat with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen. I have die-cut the image with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies and then I adhered the image on black cardstock. 


On a white card I adhered design paper that I also cut with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies. Both design papers are bought in Dutch stores. 



*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Christmas kitties from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and black cs, Paperpad from Action and V&D
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen, white ribbon



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!