Sunday, September 3, 2017

More than Pie - Peek a Boo card - Jeannie Lieu (InsideoutJeans)

Hello everyone! It's Jeannie back again with another card using one of the newest stamp set, More than Pie. These bears are ADORABLE!

I really liked the stamp of the bear staring at the pie and the bear eating the pie. It tells a pretty simple story so I wanted to translate it into a card. More specifically, I used these two stamps in a Peek a Boo card. The idea is that when you open the card up, a new image slips into the place of the initial one. Pretty cool, huh?

Here is the front of the card: the bear is staring happily at the pie.


Once the recipient opens the card, you see the bear eating the pie! This card tells the story perfectly with a little magic. 


I also posted a short video of this card in action on my instagram, InsideoutJeans, if you want to check see how it works. 

Hope everyone enjoyed this fun card and I can't wait to see what everyone makes with this set. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!