Friday, September 1, 2017

More Candy....

 Hello Everyone,

WOW September already!!! Where is 2017 going to???  

Its Hazel from Didos Designs here today with another couple of makes using the Super Cute Where is the Candy 6 x 4 Stamp Set. 
Where is the Candy? 4x6 Clear Stamp Set
For my first creation I have used the pretty Owl and Pumpkin.  I coloured it using Promarkers. I did another monochrome one on the card insert to make it more interesting as well. I finished the outside using the Happy Halloween Stamp too. I love the font that Gerda has used here as it's so easy to read!! 
 I could play all day with Halloween things so I went for a wee Trick or Treat Box for my second make today.  I have a carton die that I ran through my cuttlebug to make the box then colored the Ghost Kitty for my main image. 
I finished it off using the Trick or Treat Sentiment on a tag. These would be great for handing out to all the kids at Halloween.

Thanks for dropping by today, I hope I have inspired you to get this super set, 

 Love Hazel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!