it's Tanja here and my next four posts will be all about the brand new Gerda Steiner Designs Pool Piggies:
- color one of the adorable Gerda Steiner Designs Pool Piggies with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a damp watercolor brush
- cut out the Paper Smooches Palm Tree from watercolor paper and color it with Distress Inks (Mowed Lawn, Gathered Twigs)
- cut out a tag from watercolor paper and create a background with Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass) and Distress Oxide Ink (Broken China)
- cut out a smaller piece with the same tag die and create a beach with the help of one of the My Favorite Things Stitched Snowdrifts dies - ink up the edges with Distress Ink (Gathered Twigs)
- use the sentiment from the same set
- thread teal and natural twine through the hole of the tag
Thanks for stopping by today.