Monday, November 21, 2016

Juggling Santa

Hello everyone!

I'm Diana from Moments of Creativity and I'm back with another card featuring 2 very cute and fun stamp sets by Gerda Steiner Designs. Here is my juggling Santa to hopefully cheer you up and bring some more inspiration today:

I started off my card by stamping cheerful Santa from "Snow Angel" stamp set onto a piece of paper, colored him with my Copics and fussy cut him leaving snow angel part aside. Once this was done, I stamped 5 boxes of presents from "Up On the Housetop" clear stamp set, colored and fussy cut them as well.

And then comes the most interesting and important part of the whole card - the front panel. I first stamped and heat embossed the snowflakes and after that started to apply different Distress Inks onto the panel. Once finished, I spritzed some water on the panel and adhered the fussy-cut images to the foam for more dimension.

To finish off my card and to add some contrast to these vibrant colors, I decided to add "Merry Christmas" sentiment in black color. To be honest, I was very happy how everything turned out in the end.

A couple of days later I've made up my mind to use the same technique and colors on another card of mine featuring "Naughty Puppy" - November's image for monthly progressive challenge over at gsd-stamps.com. So here is what I came up with:

Oh, these vibrant and contrast colors can really do their magic, don't you think?:)

I hope you liked my little wintry inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!

Yours, Diana









2 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are adorable!!! That juggling Santa makes me laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely splendid and I love your use of color !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!