Friday, October 14, 2016

VIDEO Glittery Snow Angels

Hello everyone!  It's Tara and I hope you are all having an amazing Friday!  I am enjoying a weekend hanging out with my sister so I am all smiles!  The weather here is atrocious!  Lots of storms expected but I love it because it's the perfect excuse to hunker down with a cup of hot tea, my favorite blanket and binge watch Netflix with my sis!  


Today I am sharing a super fun winter card featuring the brand new stamp set Snow Angels!  I just love how incredibly clever and unique this set it!  Santa and all his pals just letting loose and playing in the snow.  I love it!


I used a technique that is going to become one of my faves - glitter with a stencil - and put some super sparkly Nuvo Diamond Sheen glitter on top of my snowfall background.  Santa and his friends are colored with Copics and then die cut out using some stitched circle dies.


The pops of red that tie in with the background provide just enough color in this white winter wonderland scene!  These images were so much fun to color and I can't wait to use them on more holiday cards in the future! 


Thank you so much for joining me today!  I will see you again soon! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!