Saturday, February 6, 2016

Birthday Bunny

Hello there, Michelle here and I have the absolute pleasure of Guest Designing for Gerda Steiner Designs today. I have a card to share using the super cute Happy Hoppy set.
 

For my card, I started off by stamping the sentiment and bunny on to some white cardstock using black ink. I then masked off the bunny and stamped the balloon. I drew in the balloon string with a black pen and masked the balloon too. I added some cloud masks and then coloured in the sky using the Copic Airbrush system - I love the effect this gives, especially for sky's.
 
 
I coloured the bunny, balloon and clouds with Copic Markers. The panel was added to a white A2 card base and then I applied a coat of Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents to the balloon. I also added some Glossy Accents to the bunny's nose.
 
Here is the video showing how I made it:
 


I love this set, it is great for so many occasions. I will be back later in the month with another guest spot but until then, thank you for visiting the blog today. Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. What a cute card and soft look with those clouds!!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Love your coloring! Thanks for the reminder to pull out that airbrush too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super cool and such a sweet card. Very good video :-D

    Hugz
    IKE in Greece xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute...and the stamp set is cute to...Love it...XX Željka

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute...and the stamp set is cute to...Love it...XX Željka

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very cute card! Liking this airbrushing technique! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Michelle, you are amazing! I love love love this beautiful CAS bunny-card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!